Sunday, June 22, 2008

Surveys Galore!

I just figured I'd put this out there for those of you who are interested in this sort of thing. For the last week or so, my family and I have been doing these free surveys online just to get some side cash. Granted, you don't get an insane amount, but in this day and age, every little bit helps. The one site I would recommend can be easily reached with this link. It is a safe link, but if you prefer to type it in yourself, it is www.surveyspot.com. The link below just gets you straight to the signup part. It's up to you :)

https://www.surveyspot.com/join/Join.faces?VendorID=33&OptInSource=usgen&locale=en_US
This is a site called SurveySpot, and this one is definitely a good one for those who want to do lots of surveys, some of which do pay you a small sum. It's a pretty neat site, and I would strongly recommend it if you are interested in doing surveys.

No comments:

My favorite Music!