Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Awesome RPG Browser Game

I know this is supposed to be for music theory and stuff, but for those who are looking for a different experience, I recently came across this new game called Fallen Sword.
It is somewhat unique but if you are familiar with NeoPets, the NeoQuest I and II games are VERY similar. I would recommend this to anyone interested in video games and MMORPG's that are not graphically impressive. It's a fun game in my opinion, and you can fight others in the game (PvP) which is just as good!



If you are interested at all, try it out! It is a free game to play, and this isn't a trial offer. There IS the option to purchase FallenSword Points for upgrades, but honestly, you can also do special rewards and even purchase FSPs with in-game gold as well! It can't hurt to at least TRY the game! If interested, just click on the banners above!

No comments:

My favorite Music!